Our 6th-12th grade students normally meet at our Amelia building from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on Sunday evenings to hang out, break off into Small Groups and play some games. We have a great time, so hope you will join us.
Below is our upcoming schedule through mid-summer
- June 8 – Summer Kickoff at Veterans Park in the Large Shelter from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. for students and families.
- June 15 – Not meeting on Father’s Day
- June 16 through June 21 – CIY MOVE
- June 22 – Not meeting due to Sports Camp opening night
- June 29 – Meeting at 6 p.m.
- July 6 – Not meeting
- July 12 – Canoe Trip on Little Miami River. See below for details
Promotion Party Summer Kickoff on June 8
Our junior and senior high students (along with their parents and families) will have a June 8 Promotion Party to welcome new students entering 6th grade with a cookout from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Helicopter Park (Veterans Memorial Park) off Glen Este Withamsville Road at the large shelter. Parents, please email or Facebook message Student Director Dan Robinson to let him know if you can bring a dish or dessert for the party.
Canoe Trip on the Little Miami River July 12
Our junior and senior high canoe trip is set for Saturday, July 12. Cost is $20 plus a lunch. Parents if you would like to volunteer for this event please let Dan know.
Any questions, talk to Student Director Dan Robinson, or send us a message.